Donations, pledges and payments
If you would like to make a pledge to OUUC please fill out the pledge form.
Return to this page for payment options.
A number of payment options are available for your convenience.
Payments for Adult Education fees, event tickets, special offerings, etc can be made by:
- Checks mailed or delivered to the church office,
- Cash delivered to the church office or placed in the offering basket (in an envelope indicating who it is from and what it is for),
- One-time payments made on our secure online giving page using credit, debit, checking or savings accounts, or
- Credit and debit card services available in the church office on Sunday mornings or during weekday office hours.
Pledge payments (to the Annual Fund or Building Fund) can be made by the methods listed above as well as:
- One-time or scheduled payments made on our secure online giving page using credit, debit, checking or savings accounts,
- Automatic bill pay service through your financial institution,
- Electronic Fund Transfer - download the form or stop by the church office to pick one up,
- Gifts of stock – contact the church administrator for more information or see the page about more ways to give.