Please fill out this form and be sure to click the Submit button. You will know the form was successfully submitted when you see a Thank You message.
$ amount for the pledge year (January - December)
I am unable to pledge financially at this time but will continue to support OUUC with my time and talent. Please keep me on the roster!



Your pledge can be paid anytime during the pledge year. A number of payment options are available for your convenience.

Automatic withdrawal — Preferred Method!

Automatic payments provide a steady, predictable flow of funds to meet our Congregation’s expenses. You can either:

  • Use your bank’s automatic bill pay service
  • Set up scheduled payments by logging into your Realm account (let the OUUC Administrator know if you’d like some help getting started!) or make one-time payments) on OUUC’s secure online giving page.

Cash or Check— Mail checks to 2315 Division St NW, Olympia WA 98502. Give cash or checks to the OUUC Administrator or place them in the envelope provided with the Sunday offering. Please indicate your donation is for your pledge.

For the Tech Savvy!— Text “OUUC” and “amount” to 73256. Standard text message rates do apply.

Direct stock transfer*— You can fulfill all or part of your pledge by making a direct transfer of appreciated stock to OUUC. It’s a win-win situation – on your tax return you can deduct the fair market value of the stocks on the day of your gift as a charitable donation and you avoid paying capital gains taxes because there was no sale. If you wish to pay your pledge through a stock transfer please contact the OUUC Administrator for specific instructions.*

IRA qualified charitable distribution* — If you are over age 70½ and face Required Minimal Distributions (RMD) from your retirement accounts, you can instruct your IRA administrator to make a donation directly to OUUC that will be counted as part of your minimal distribution.  You cannot deduct these ‘IRA qualified charitable distributions’ on your tax return; however, the amount of the transferred donation is not taxable income to you so you will probably pay lower taxes overall.*

* Please consult your tax professional for advice and further details.

Payments for Adult Education fees, event tickets, special offerings, etc can be made by:

  • Checks mailed or delivered to the church office,
  • Cash delivered to the church office or placed in the offering basket (in an envelope indicating who it is from and what it is for),
  • One-time payments made on our secure online giving page using credit, debit, checking or savings accounts.