Please use the method that works best for you.

1- Donate online.

2- Donate by cash or check (through the mail, by dropping off at the office, or by placing in the offering basket on Sunday morning). Checks can be mailed to 2315 Division St NW, Olympia WA 98502.

3- Text OUUC and amount to 73256. Standard text message rates do apply.

4- Tap “Giving” on the Realm app.


Interested in setting up an automatic payment plan? Church members with Realm accounts can do so by logging into their account. If you are not a Realm user yet, please contact the Administrator for more information.


If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can make a tax-free distribution from your IRA to OUUC

This is called a qualified charitable distribution (QCD), and it is nontaxable if it is made directly from your IRA to OUUC or other qualified charity. If you have retirement assets in a 401(k), 403(b), etc., you must first roll those assets into an IRA, and then can make the transfer from the IRA directly to charity.

Who qualifies? 

  • Individuals who are at least age 70½ at the time of the contribution.

How much can I transfer? 

  • Up to $100,000 for each year.

From what accounts can I make transfers? 

  • Transfers must come from IRAs (other than a SEP or SIMPLE IRA) directly to the charity.

What are the tax implications? 

  • The transfer is not considered income for federal tax purposes if it goes directly from the IRA provider to the charity.  Because the distribution is nontaxable, you are not eligible for an income tax charitable deduction.
  • Individuals are required to take a required minimum distributions (RMD) from their retirement plans each beginning the year after they turn 70 ½.  IRA transfers to the charity reduces the taxable amount of your RMD.

How can I transfer funds to OUUC from my IRA?

  • Contact your IRA custodian to contribute from your IRA to OUUC.  This contribution will be acknowledged by OUUC and count toward your pledge.