Notice of Annual Congregational Meeting
Sunday, May 22, 2022 – 11:30 am in-person in OUUC Sanctuary and on Zoom
Meeting ID: 873 210 124
Dial +1 253 215 8782
Everyone is invited to attend, only OUUC members are eligible to vote.
From OUUC Bylaws: The presence of 20 percent of the number of members last reported to the UUA who are eligible to vote shall constitute a quorum at any properly called congregational meeting.
Membership in the Congregation is open to any person who is in general sympathy with the purpose and covenant of OUUC, and has:
- Completed a prescribed orientation program or received a waiver for the orientation from the minister;
- Made a financial pledge of support for the current fiscal year; or is included in a pledge made on behalf of a pledging unit;
- If under 18, completed a coming of age program as determined by OUUC’s Director of Religious Education; and
- Signed the OUUC membership book.
Members shall maintain their membership status by submitting an annual pledge or requesting a waiver from an annual pledge.
Thirty days after signing the membership book, a member shall have the following privileges:
- The right to vote at all congregational meetings;
- Access to congregational facilities and ministerial services in accordance with policy of the Board; and
- Participation in Congregation-sponsored activities.
Questions about your membership status? Contact the Church Administrator.
Bylaws Changes (made in May 2021)
Board Policy for Reserve Account Spending Authority (March 2022)
Child care will be provided. RSVPs for child care are welcome.